Superfood Puppy (Grain Free)- Scottish Salmon with Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus & Tomato
Our new Superfood Puppy recipe features high quality, freshly prepared Scottish salmon, gently cooked to preserve the protein content and a blend of nutritious Superfoods.
Thanks to our Freshtrusion™ process, this recipe boasts a minimum of 35% freshly prepared Scottish salmon.
- Dill: Source of Iron to support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Spinach: Source of Vitamin A to maintain healthy vision.
- Asparagus: Source of Vitamin C which has an essential role in collagen synthesis and therefore bone health.
- Tomato: Source of Potassium to help with nerve and muscle functions.
- Fennel: A good source of Calcium which supports healthy bones and teeth.
- 65% Total Salmon: Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
- Minimum 35% Freshly Prepared Scottish Salmon: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Superfood Blend: A blend of 5 carefully selected superfoods featuring their own unique benefits.
- Rich in Collagen: Contained in freshly prepared ingredients. Helps puppies develop healthy joints.
- Joint Care Pack: To help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Added Omega 3 supplement: To support a puppies' cognitive and visual development
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 33.5%, Crude Fat 15%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 33%, Omega 6 1.2%, Omega 3 2.6%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.9%, Collagen 3.5%, Metabolisable Energy 382kcal/100g
Ingredients: 65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Scottish Salmon, 22% Dried Salmon, 5% Salmon Oil, 3% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192mg/kg), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48mg/kg), Nucleotides, Olive Extract (0.01%)