Superfood Free Range CHICKEN- Grain Free (Ginger, Pomegranate, Kale, Artichoke & Blueberry)
Discover this brand new Superfood Recipe for adult dogs, made with freshly prepared British Free Range Chicken gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods.
High animal content: Using our unique Freshtrusion™ process, this recipe boasts a minimum of 35% freshly prepared British Free Range Chicken.
This is a grain-free recipe.
- Ginger: Source of Potassium to help with nerve and muscle functions.
- Pomegranate: Source of Vitamin C which has an essential role in collagen synthesis important to help maintain healthy bones.
- Kale: Source of Vitamin A to help maintain healthy vision.
- Artichoke: Source of Vitamin B3 which helps metabolise carbohydrates, protein and fats.
- Blueberry: Antioxidant properties to protect cells from damage and support the immune system.
- 65% Total Chicken: Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
- Minimum 35% Freshly Prepared British Free Range Chicken: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Superfood Blend: A blend of 5 carefully selected superfoods each with their own unique benefits.
- Naturally occurring Collagen: Helps maintain healthy joints and skin.
- Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS and FOS which are beneficial for the growth of healthy gut bacteria and support digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 32%, Crude Fat 14%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 34.5%, Omega 6 4%, Omega 3 0.6%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorus 1.1%, Metabolisable Energy 372 kcal/100g
Ingredients: 65% Chicken (35% Freshly Prepared British Free Range Chicken, 22% Dried chicken, 6% Chicken Fat, 2% Chicken Gravy), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend (Including Ginger, Pomegranate, Kale, Artichoke, Blueberry), Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 192 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 48 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%)