Proflax IMMUNITY & VITALITY
There are times where your dog may need extra support of their immune system, are getting older or have had pups. Even if your fur baby is generally fit and well, Immunity & Vitality it is a marvellous formula that can be used periodically to maintain their general good health, mainly throughout the winter months.
Immunity & Vitality is a premium 100% natural superfood supplement that contains 7 high strength active herbs; Echinacea, Astragalus, Withania, Turmeric, Milk Thistle, Gotu Kola and Liquorice. It provides energy, cleanses toxins and aids relaxation. The inclusion of flaxseed oil helps to maintain good health of the heart and reproductive systems, support mobility & circulation and supports a healthy metabolism. The active ingredients provide nutritional support.
Immunity & Vitality contains 7 adaptogens which are a unique class of herbs that support the body both physically and emotionally . The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet to work in synergy for maximum efficacy. Visible health benefits can be seen in as little as 7-10 days in some dogs.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports good energy
- Relaxing & cleansing
- Supports a healthy heart
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Nutritionally supportive
- Holistic formula supporting physical and emotional wellbeing
- Echinacea: A fabulous adaptogenic herb to support a healthy immune system. Improves concentration. Aids respiration. Contains niacin, chromium, iron, manganese, selenium and zinc which helps to support a healthy immune system.
- Astragalus: An amazing adaptogenic herb that supports good energy and stamina, helps with mental clarity & aids metabolism. Also supports the liver, lungs, heart, kidneys, thyroid and digestive tract. Supports a healthy immune system.
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility and has a relaxing and calming effect. A powerful anti-oxidant. Supports a healthy immune system. Has a positive effect on blood cells. Contains sodium and iron.
- Turmeric: A wonderful adaptogenic herb that contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin whichis a powerful anti-oxidant and is effective in neutralising free radicals. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and cleanse.
- Milk Thistle: An adaptogenic cleansing herb that has fantastic anti-oxidant & cleansing properties. Supports healthy kidneys. Supports a healthy metabolism, nervous system and brain. Provides calcium, magnesium, potassium, folate and vitamin A.
- Gotu Kola: An adaptogenic herb that is packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B. This power herb cleanses, aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system, veins & blood vessels.
- Liquorice Root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, calming, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Also makes the formula taste great!
Feeding Guidelines: Shake the bottle well and add to raw, wet or dry food. Feed according to your dogs needs
Feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight with your dogs regular food once daily, or every other day depending on the level of support required. Shake well before every use and store in the fridge to maintain freshness.
Suitable for dogs for recovery after illness or operation, post nursing pups, are lethargic or lack focus. An ideal formula to maintain general good health & wellbeing. Suitable for all breeds.
Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs and puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not to be used if your dog is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed or if your dog is taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) /blood modulators. For dogs pre and post operation, stop feeding 3-5 days prior to and after anaesthetic. Please check with your own vet first if your dog is taking medication as herbs can sometimes affect the absorption of certain drugs.