Robbie's Mobility Chicken & Herb Bites
A tasty supplementary dog treat that supports healthy joints
As Dogs get older they need extra nutrients and vitamins to help them stay healthy and active. Older dogs tend to have compromised immune systems, and are more prone to infections, joint problems and other health issues.
Our Mobility bites have been developed to positively influence the musculoskeletal system and to permanently improve the dogs mobility.
- Tender chicken meat in human food grade quality is paired with a high-quality herbal mixture including devil’s claw, ginko leaves, fenugreek seeds, nettle leaves, meadowsweet and other effective herbs.
- Nettle and devil’s claw are well known to help maintaining a healthy urinary tract as well as supporting healthy bones and joints. Furthermore, devil’s claw is a great anti-inflammatory, analgesic and body tonic. This herb helps take pain away quickly while bringing the inflammation down.
- Meadowsweet is also a mild, but effective anti-inflammatory herb used to treat arthritis and other aches and pains.
- Ginkgo has a positive effect on mind and vitality
- All the selected herbals in these bites are composed to promote comfort and flexibility for joint sufferers.
All benefits at a glance:
- 96% Chicken, 4% Herbs
- No artificial additives
- Gluten- and lactose-free
- Human food-grade quality
- Supports healthy joints
- Improves the dogs mobility
- Perfect for training or on the go
Ingredients: 96% chicken, 4% herbs (devil’s claw, tribulus terrestris, ginkgo leaves, fenugreek seeds, nettle leaves, milk thistle seeds, agrimony, mesdowsweet, silverweed, hawthorn leaves, yarrow, marigold blossoms)
Nutritional content (subjected to natural fluctuations): raw protein 49,0%, raw fat 24,4%, raw ash 7,2%, raw fibre 1,0%.
Also Our Wellbeing Beef Herb Bites includes linseed oil which is an anti-flammatory known to reduce arthritis and joint problems