Dried Fish Sprats Treats
Sprats (Small Fish) Dog Chew Treats
Dogs just love dried sprats as they are tasty & delicious
perfect for for growing puppies and smaller dogs with softer mouths.
They not just tasty but 100% natural fish high in Omega 3
As our Sprats are high in omega 3 and very popular nutritional supplements for dogs providing multiple health benefits in helping with skin conditions, allergies, kidney function, lymphoma, heart disease, cognitive function, arthritis.
- 250g equals between150 to 160 of sprats
- 500g equals between 300 to 320 of sprats
- 1kg equals between 600 to 640 of sprats
- 2kg equals between 1200 to 1250 of sprats
- All Our Sprats come in sealed bags to maintain freshness
Omega-3 in sprats helps to keep dogs and cats calmer and more focused.
- Heart health - Whether your dog or cat suffers from heart issues or not, sprats will help to boost and maintain healthy heart function
- Arthritis relief - Feeding sprats can help to reduce inflammation and relieve the painful symptoms of arthritis in cats and dogs
- Regulate allergies - Omega-3 also helps dogs and cats to regulate any allergens they may be sensitive to
- Reduced anxiety & hyperactivity - The Omega-3 in sprats helps to keep dogs and cats calmer and more focused
- Improved coat & skin - Dogs that are fed sprats a few times a week boast glossy coats and often find that itchy skin conditions are minimised
Composition: 100% Sprats
Analysis: Crude protein 50%, Natural Oils & Fats 38%, Moisture 7%, Ash 1%, Salt 0.5%