SMALL BREED Superfood Scottish Salmon(Grain Free ) with Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus & Tomato
Following on the success of our Superfood Scottish Salmon recipe, we have developed a small breed version. As delicious as the original, but with a smaller kibble and adapted to the nutritional needs of small breed dogs!
The recipe combines freshly prepared raw Scottish Salmon which is gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial Superfoods.
High animal content: Using our unique Freshtrusion™ process, this recipe boasts a minimum of 35% freshly prepared Scottish Salmon.
This is a grain-free recipe for small breed adult dogs.
- Dill: Source of Iron to help support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Spinach: Source of Vitamin A to help maintain healthy vision.
- Fennel: A good source of Calcium which maintains healthy bones and teeth.
- Asparagus: Source of Vitamin C which has an essential role in collagen synthesis important to help maintain healthy bones.
- Tomato: Source of Potassium to help with nerve and muscle functions.
- 65% Total Salmon: Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
- Minimum 35% Freshly Prepared Scottish Salmon: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Superfood Blend: A blend of 5 carefully selected superfoods each with their own unique benefits.
- Rich in Collagen: Helps to maintain healthy joints and skin.
- Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS and FOS which are beneficial for the growth of healthy gut bacteria and support digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 33%, Crude Fat 14.5%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 34%, Omega 6 1.2%, Omega 3 2,6%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 0,9%, Collagen 3.5%, Metabolisable Energy 380 kcal/100g
Ingredients: 65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Scottish Salmon, 22% Dried Salmon, 5% Salmon Oil, 3% Salmon Gravy), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS, 192 mg/kg), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS, 48 mg/kg), Nucleotides, Olive Extract (0.01%)