100% DEHYDRATED RABBIT FEET with Fur (Hair )
Rabbit Feet are a great chew for your dog, cat, or other meat-eating animals
100% rabbit 100% Natural
Complete with fur that can help to maintain a healthy gut and be part of a natural worming process
Rabbit is naturally lower in fat, so a great treat for your dog
High in Vitamin B-12
Contains selenium to help prevent various cancers
Good for all size breeds
Dehydrated Rabbit Feet for dogs are a lean meat alternative to beef and pork. Rabbit feet are another great way to boost your dog's immune system. Some key features are what's inside the rabbit feet, antioxidants and selenium are key in giving dog's what other proteins can't.
- Cartilage, fur and hide high in fibre for digestive health and stool structure
- Source of chondroitin and glucosamine for bone and joint health
- High in Vitamin B-12 critical to the central nervous system and red blood cell formation
Nutritional Analysis :Protein 40%, Fat 30%, Ash 10%
- Please note – as this is a natural product, the colour and size may vary slightly
- Always supervise your dog whilst chewing and provide fresh drinking water.