Grain Free Seasoned Haddock & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food
A complete and nutritious Grain Free Seasoned Haddock and Sweet Potato Dog Food. Land of Holistic Pets Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- 50% Haddock and Salmon – rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. A delicious source of protein that your dog will love.
- No added grain – this recipe is designed for dogs which may experience a grain intolerance.
- Sweet Potato – one of nature’s unsurpassed sources of beta-carotene – There are a surprising number of nutrient categories responsible for the health benefits including antioxidants, anti-inflammatory nutrients, and blood sugar-regulating nutrients for the benefit of your dog
- Added Omega 3 supplement – excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and reduce inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives in this grain free dog food
Haddock is a high quality protein source that is rich in vitamin B & selenium. It is also an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids which provide support for skin & coat condition and joint health.
Parsley contains beneficial nutrients, essential oils plus antioxidants, and has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Fish 50% (including Freshly Prepared Haddock 26%, Dried Salmon 17.5%, Trout Oil 4.5%, Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (7%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Olive Oil, Linseed, Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Parsley (0.3%), Vegetable Stock, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 14%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 42%, Metabolisable Energy 370 kcal/100g, Omega 6 0.8%, Omega 3 1.6%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.2%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg