Maxxiflex+ Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs
Maxxiflex+ Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs - 120 Chewable Tablets
- Advanced dog joint supplement that can help your dog stay active for longer
- Formulated for results, with all natural high strength joint support ingredients, including glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, turmeric, hyaluronic acid, bromelain, and devils’ claw
- Promotes mobility and flexibility by easing swelling, soothing discomfort, lubricating stiff joints and supporting the cartilage and bone structure
- Effective hip and joint health support for old and senior dogs, beneficial preventative supplement for younger pets
- Suitable for small, medium and large dogs and all dog breeds
- Simply our best formulation in every tablet
- Aids stiff joints, supports joint structure and promotes mobility
- Uncompromised quality in every bottle
- Chewable liver-flavoured tablets dogs love
- Easy to follow serving instructions for all weight ranges
- Vital part of a joint-healthy lifestyle
- Dogs love the taste, their owners love the results
- Made in the USA at a GMP and NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) certified manufacturing facility
Reduces swelling in the joints and muscles while soothing discomfort allowing for the full range of motion in each of your dog’s joints. When all your dog’s joints have full function, they move easier and their muscles and ligaments work more efficiently.
Supports Bone Health
Bone density and strength are critical to the health of your dog. maxxiflex+ supports proper absorption of minerals that help to keep the bones healthy.
Cartilage damage may be caused by improper movement, old age, or breed related conditions. Healthy cartilage helps joints move with less friction. maxxiflex+ helps maintain and support the strength of existing cartilage.
Give Easily as a Treat
Our chewable liver-flavoured tablets are so delicious they can be given as treats or with the food in their dish. Whichever your dog prefers.
Active Ingredients per 1 tablet: Glucosamine HCL (vegetarian) 360 mg., Chondroitin Sulfate (bovine source) 125 mg., Hydrolyzed Collagen 125 mg., Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg., Fructooligosaccharides 85 mg., Bio Active Whey 75 mg., Devils Claw Extract 50 mg., Phellodendron Tree Extract 25 mg., Cetylated Fatty Acids 25 mg., DL Phenylalanine 25 mg., Bromelain 12.5 mg., Calcium Ascorbate 10 mg., Sodium Hyaluronate 10 mg., Super Oxide Dismutase 5 mg., Turmeric Extract 5 mg.
Directions for Use: Use at rate of 1 tablet per 10 kg body weight daily. Less than 10 kg = 1/2 - 1 tablet daily Between 10 and 20 kg = 1 - 2 tablets daily Over 20 kg = 2 - 4 tablets daily If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide between AM and PM. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset. If the animal is sensitive to changes to his diet, start administering with smaller amount until the animal has adjusted to the product.
APPROVED BY ROBBIE - maxxipaws was founded in 2013 as a family owned business with four founding principles. First, the health of the pets we make supplements for is our highest concern. We will never compromise on the quality of our ingredients or our manufacturing. Second, we will always support our pet owners as part of our community. Third, we will never lose sight of the fact that caring for the health of your pet means more than giving a supplement. And finally, we will support the tireless efforts of animal welfare charities around the world.