Proflax CALM & COLLECTED
Anxiety is a common problem in dogs and is becoming more of an issue due to the lifestyle changes associated with COVID. Dogs like routine and these ongoing changes have created a level of uncertainty and anxiety for them.
Some other common causes are noise phobia, separation or social anxiety, and certain breeds are simply more sensitive/nervous in nature. Rescue dogs or those that have been poorly treated tend to be more anxious or have behavioural issues. Working dogs, so those who compete in agility, fly ball or gaming sports, can also feel the pressure and may get anxious before a competition or not travel well in the lead up to an event. Calm & Collected will help to keep your dog calm and focused. It wont cause drowsiness.
Calm & Collected is a premium 100% natural holistic superfood supplement that contains 8 concentrated active herbs; Skullcap, Withania, Chamomile, Astragalus, Gotu Kola, Ginger, Turmeric and Liquorice. Some of the herbs included aid recovery and provide extra support of the bones, joints & circulation, which have been included for dogs who compete. The inclusion of flaxseed oil helps to maintain the overall good health of the heart, digestive, immune and reproductive systems and support a healthy metabolism. The ingredients provide nutritional support.
Calm & Collected contains 4 adaptogens which are a unique class of herbs that help to support the body, both physically and emotionally. The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet for maximum efficacy.
Visible health benefits can be seen in as little as 7 days in some dogs.
- Calming and relaxing without drowsiness
- Aids concentration and focus
- Aids recovery after activity
- Supports the musculoskeletal system
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Supports a healthy heart
- Nutritionally supportive
- A holistic formula for physical and emotional wellbeing
The active herbs in this blend have been formulated to work in balance for maximum efficacy. See the difference in as little as 7-10 days.
- Skullcap (lateriflora): A ‘nervine’ herb which is relaxing and calming. Will not sedate or cause drowsiness. Contains fantastic antioxidant properties. Detoxifying. Keeps the heart healthy.
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility and promotes calmness. A powerful anti-oxidant. Has a positive effect on blood cells. Contains sodium and iron.
- Chamomile: A powerful relaxing, calming & soothing herb. Aids digestion. A good source of zinc, iron, and selenium.
- Astragalus: An adaptogenic herb that supports good energy and stamina and supports a healthy metabolism. Contains flavonoids and polysaccharides.
- Turmeric: Contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc and a powerful anti-oxidant. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and cleanse.
- Gotu Kola: This powerhouse adaptogenic herb cleanses, aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and supports veins and blood vessels. Packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Ginger: Supports a healthy circulatory system. Supports joint health and aids bone density. Contains vitamins B5 and B6, potassium and manganese.
- Liquorice root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, respiratory and digestive systems. Makes the whole formula taste great!
Feeding Guidelines: Shake the bottle well and add to raw, wet or dry food. Feed according to your dogs needs.
Feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight with your dogs regular food once daily, or every other day depending on the level of support required. Shake well before every use and store in the fridge to maintain freshness.
Ideal for dogs who are nervous by nature, dislike loud noises such as fireworks or traffic, have difficulty socialising or for working dogs so those who compete in agility, fly ball or gun sports. Suitable for all breeds.
Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs or puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not to be used if your dog is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed or if your dog is taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) /blood modulators. For dogs pre and post operation stop feeding 3-5 days prior to and after anaesthetic. Please check with your own vet first if your dog is taking any medication as herbs can sometimes affect the absorption of certain drugs.