Maxxicalm Natural Non-Drowsy Calming Aid Supplement for Dogs
Maxxicalm Natural Non-Drowsy Calming Aid Supplement
- Premium all natural ingredients that help fearful and anxious dogs cope better in stressful situations
- Can help with separation anxiety, fear of storms and fireworks, Vet visits, big life changes, travel, sleep problems, fear of strangers and other behavioural issues
- Helping rescue dogs to settle more easily in their new home
- Comes with supporting canine behaviour guide (eBook) that contains advice on common anxieties and behavioural issues that help you to work with your dog
- Does not leave your dog drowsy or lethargic
- Helps anxious and nervous dogs relax during stressful situations
- Curbs hyper or aggressive behaviours
- Integral part of a behaviour modification program to create balance
- Relax without drowsiness
- Contains only tasty all-natural ingredients
- Simple serving instructions allow for flexibility
- Give easily as a treat or mix with food
- Made in the United States in a GMP registered, NASC certified and FDA compliant manufacturing facility
Helps nervous dogs relax during stressful situations
As dog owners, we know which situations upset our dogs. For some it’s being left alone, for others it’s trips to the vet, thunderstorms, or unexpected visitors. Whatever the cause, the response behaviours are the same: cowering in fear, destructive chewing, panting, irritated barking, and sometimes all of the above and more. Other dogs may exhibit agitated behaviour even without an obvious trigger. Whether it’s part of their nature or an understandable reaction to difficult life circumstances, such as rescue dogs that were previously abused.
When your dog is displaying anxiety, it’s important to remember that their reaction is involuntary. They cannot help their behaviour, but you can help them. maxxicalm can be an integral part of helping you create more balanced behaviour in your dog.
With maxxicalm, your dog is relaxed but still alert. With prescription calming medication, dogs may become so drowsy that they fall asleep or worse, become ill.
All the ingredients are all-natural, human grade and highly palatable. We include generous amounts of Taurine and Inositol (Vitamin B8), which naturally target and relax the nervous system.
Whether your dog requires a daily serving of maxxicalm to help with hyper or aggressive behaviours or simply benefits from a situation-based serving when the need arises – maxxicalm allows you and your dog to be flexible. Dogs on a daily serving may also receive additional event-based servings if needed.
Active Ingredients per tablet: Taurine 240 mg., Inositol 240 mg., Chamomile 15 mg., Passion Flower 15 mg., L-Theanine 15 mg., Thiamine (Vit B1) 6 mg., Magnesium (citrate) 4 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Isomalt, Liver (porcine source), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavour
Recommended to support balanced behaviour & maintain calmness. Directions for Use: Use at the rate of 1 tablet per 10 kg body weight daily. Less than 10 kg = ½-1 tablet daily 10-20 kg = 1-2 tablets daily Over 20+ kg = 2-3 tablets daily Naturally promotes positive mood and can help reduce stress and tension, e.g. from travelling, thunderstorms & fireworks, new environments, vet & grooming visits. May help with separation anxiety, fear, nervousness, aggression, and hyperactivity.
APPROVED BY ROBBIE - maxxipaws was founded in 2013 as a family owned business with four founding principles. First, the health of the pets we make supplements for is our highest concern. We will never compromise on the quality of our ingredients or our manufacturing. Second, we will always support our pet owners as part of our community. Third, we will never lose sight of the fact that caring for the health of your pet means more than giving a supplement. And finally, we will support the tireless efforts of animal welfare charities around the world.